Let us take you on a cruise of discovery, snorkel the wrecks and encounter wild marine animals in their natural habitat within Moreton's spectacular Marine Park
- Spacious, air conditioned, 22 metre Eco Cruise Vessel, the Supercat
- Encounter wild marine animals such as dolphins, dugongs and turtles during a marine Eco tour
- Relax on perfect white beaches, soak up the sun and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of Moreton Island
- Experience the rush of boom netting, swim in safe clear waters
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
What if there was a simple and comfortable way to visit the spectacular Moreton Island and it's Marine Park with the family.
Spend the day with us on board a Supercat with spacious decks right around the vessel.
It's the only way to be certain to get the very best viewing. And you need it as dolphins, dugongs, and turtles approach the boat. During the winter season, whales offer a spectacular once-in-a-lifetime view. There's plenty of things to view and do.
Boomnet from the rear of the Supercat. It's the best fun. Some say it's like enjoying a spa at speed.
As an optional extra, try snorkelling and take in the world renowned Tangalooma Wrecks with our snorkel tour. Its a richly diverse marine environment where the fish are tame enough to eat from your hands.
Relax on the beach at Moreton Island at your leisure.
Enjoy all day free tea and coffee, full commentary, large TV screens and full use of the showers and bar. Includes a smorgasbord lunch featuring prawns and tender chicken breast.