Get your exclusive all-access pass to an after-dark underwater wonderland, plus dinner!
- A magical nighttime visit to Cairns Aquarium a unique opportunity to meet regional wildlife
- Engaging 1.5-hour tour by your very own personal guide and reef/rainforest expert
- Delicious 3-course dinner at Dundee's beside our 70,000L aquatic display of fish and sharks
- Special insight into the conservation and stewardship of nature in tropical North Queensland
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Are you looking for a unique and memorable dining experience? Or maybe just dipping your toes into the extensive aquatic wildlife of Cairns? We promise you something extraordinary with this one: once-in-a-lifetime insight into the lives of fish and sharks after dark. Start with a 90-minute guided tour. Finish with a 3- course dinner from Dundee's Restaurant. Muse over schools of underwater beauties in the 70,000L 'Under the Pier' aquatic display.
We’re the world’s only aquarium dedicated exclusively to the habitats and species of tropical North Queensland. Consider this an overview of the Great Barrier Reef, Wet Tropics, Gulf Savannah and Cape York regions – but all rolled into one. With over 16,000 animals, you’ll go face to face some of the world’s most fascinating, elusive and deadly creatures.
Despite coming from one of the most biodiverse regions on earth, many of these animals and plants are threatened. In addition to showing you a great time, we also support conservations goals, which you can find out more about. Or connect with the living environment. Learn about the incredible reef and rainforest creatures. We promise you an evening to remember, for sure.