Take a journey through natural habitat to explore crocodiles and native wildlife in complete safety.
- Enjoy a wetland lagoon boat cruise and explore the crocodile's domain with guaranteed viewing.
- Gain an insight into the operation of a crocodile farm and how it contributes to conservation
- See a huge saltwater crocodile hand-fed together with Australia's indigenous freshwater crocodile.
- Includes admission and return transfers from Cairns and the Northern Beaches
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Enter the domain of the crocodile and take an innovative approach to view and interacting with wildlife, enabling you to become immersed in a natural environment in complete safety.
A series of timber boardwalks (over 2500 metres) provide elevated viewing of wildlife as you journey through a range of natural habitats.
As part of your day you travel on a magnificent wetland lagoon boat cruise, watch the amazing crocodiles being fed, learn about snakes and koala feeding.