Strap into the Mad Max-like V8 Race Buggies for 2 sessions of pure racing adrenalin coached by a professional.
- Full briefing on the V8 Buggy, its power and capabilities
- Stage 1 - Drive for 20 laps learning how to push these machines
- Stage 2 - With adrenalin still coursing through your veins jump in for 2 hot laps at break neck speed
- Included also is all the safety gear, morning or afternoon tea and a certificate
It's every boy racers dream Toyota Lexus powered V8 engine full of grunt, a full tank of fuel and the freedom to drive as hard and as fast as you can around a specially prepared dirt track.
Prepare for bumpy terrain and lots of fun.
After a briefing, place your helmet on and jump into the driver's seat of your V8 monster buggy - it's time to tackle a marked circuit for 20 laps learning how to push your V8 through corners and at speed down the straights.
Novice and experienced drivers will love these machines. They are very forgiving and offer the fun of rallying with the power of a V8 race car.
Once you've learnt the ropes, you have a further 2 hot laps with one of the team in the driver's seat taking you for a ride. Hold on... you may get airborne.
Superb fun. The buggies were amazing to drive. The hot lap was something else.
Well organised. Excellent instruction. Plenty of time in the car.
I felt the day was extremely well organised and certainly great fun.
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!! Not only was it thrilling to drive the v8 buggy, but to be able to thrash it and take it to the extreme and at my own pace was excilerating.. Loved the airborne..
- Master the art of power slides at speed around a special rally track
- Enjoy 16 laps driving the Turbo WRX Rally Car
- Finish with 2 hot laps where a pro takes you around the track at competition speeds
- Includes morning/ afternoon tea. All gear is supplied.
- Genuine purpose built rally cars - Subaru STi and Mitsubishi Evo
- Experience the real-life speed and buzz of rally driving from the navigator's seat
- 3 fast laps of pure thrills and spills
- Your rally driver is a professional in the sport, so hold on tight