Drive a real V8 race buggy for 8 laps around a purpose built, off-road track and see how real power performs on the dirt.
- Enjoy non stop fun with this off-road buggy adventure - the only one of its kind in Australia
- 8 fantastic laps digging hard into bends and speeding up the straights
- Learn how to push these machines to the maxjust like in a Mad Max movie
- Includes 1 hot lap with our no nonsense pro race driver
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
A V8 Race Buggy! Just like the one you see in Alice Springs during the Finke Desert Race. In fact, this one is driven in that race and all over Australia. There is no vehicle quite like it, which makes this experience kinda special.
It's V8 Lexus engine is only the beginning. The buggy is about the size of a Land Cruiser with all its roll bars and safety gear. It's capable of going 220km per hour and has wild suspension to cater for the off-road conditions. They don't half shift.
What’s even more fun about these V8 racing machines is the fact anyone can drive one. You don’t need to be an expert driver and you can be as young as 12 years old.
And once you have been through your safety session, been introduced to the competition buggies and learned a bit about the insights and skills you need to apply around the track, it’s time to place your helmet on and mic up to your co-driver who will be with you all the way. It's 8 laps of you driving and 1 hot lap where your instructor takes the wheel with you in the passenger seat.
If you want nothing but fabulous, exhilarating fun with every turn of the wheel, then this is the one for you.