Flight jacket, helmet, goggles and its chocks away chaps - it's a Tiger Moth adventure, a real taste of aviation history awaits.
- Take to the skies like a real-life Biggles in a genuine 1940s Tiger Moth
- Act the hero as you don the goggles, zip up the flight jacket and button down the classic leather helmet
- Enjoy magnificent views of Victoria's coast line and the area around Point Cook.
- A marvelous journey with a flight time of 30 minutes
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Be a hero for the day in a 1940s Tiger Moth biplane.
With goggles down, flight jacket zipped, find out just what it felt like to be a World War fighter pilot.
Soaring high out of Point Cook and then cruising low, the rush you feel of flying at just 500 feet is intense. And the views of the coastline are spectacular.
Listen to that unmistakable sound of the single blade rotor. Feel the wind in your hair.
It’s the nostalgia, the romance and excitement. You feel it all from the beautifully restored cockpit of this world famous Tiger Moth aircraft.
And think back to how it was over 60 years ago when the Tiger Moth was in the thick of the action.
I had a great time and recommend the flight.
Just wanted to thank everyone for the perfect adventure flight. I really enjoyed this one and might be tempted by some aerobatics next time.
Very friendly service, everything done to perfection & great pilot.Timing was also great with no delays
The hangar was easy enough to find. It was interesting to watch the plane being taken from it's hangar. The pilot was very friendly and informative. The flight was as advertised. The video was well put together and fun to watch, although it would have been good to see a bit more footage of the area flown over. All together it was a memorable experience.
Had fun and the flight was worth it. Recommend.