Discover the best of local beers at 3 of Sydney’s breweries and enjoy lunch at a craft beer pub
- Sample artisanal beers at the best breweries Sydney has to offer
- Learn more about beer tasting and the art and science of making beer
- The itinerary is always changing so you get to discover new breweries every tour
- Stop for lunch at one of Sydneys unique craft beer pubs
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Tired of the same old 6-packs and the draft at your local pub? Do you want to learn more about the groundbreaking artisanal brews being produced in Sydney? Take this tour to visit 3 breweries and sample a range of the world-class ales and lagers that Sydney’s most exciting breweries are producing.
Experimenting with new equipment, reinvigorating the beer industry with long-forgotten techniques, pushing the flavour boundaries and the norms, or just committing to making the best pint of lager you can have at the end of a hard day’s work — these are what Sydney’s beer culture has to offer.
This tour takes you away from the high street to discover breweries hidden in Sydney’s laneways. Learn the process of how beer is made, from hops to fermentation and bottling. At the brewery, sample a range of beers as brewmasters educate you on the finer points of smelling, tasting and describing beers, from the hoppy notes of ales to the crispness of lagers. Between the brewery tours, enjoy lunch at one of Sydney’s famous craft beer pubs.
Join this tour for a great way to taste Sydney’s beers. You’ll never see a pint of lager the same way again.
- Throw real axes
- Real craft beer
- Find out how its made