Appreciate the finer points of fermentation as you sample beers and wines at an urban winery and 2 breweries
- Sample artisan beers at the best breweries Sydney has to offer
- Learn more about beer tasting and the art and science of making beer
- Find out more about how wine is made at Australias first urban winery
- Taste a range of exquisite wines straight from the barrel
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
You don’t have to choose between beer and wine on this menu! If you’d like to learn more about the groundbreaking wines and beers being produced in Sydney, this tour is for you.
This tour takes you away from the high street to discover breweries hidden in Sydney’s laneways, giving you an actual behind-the-scenes look at the vats, stills, and people in beer-making.
Learn the entire process of how beer is made, from hops to fermentation and bottling. At the brewery, sample a range of beers as brewmasters educate you on the finer points of smelling, tasting and describing beers, from the hoppy notes of ales to the crispness of lagers.
At Urban Winery Sydney in St. Peter’s, 50 tonnes of grapes each year are mashed, fermented, barrelled and bottled. You’ll get the chance to savour wine straight from the barrel. Compare notes as you taste the range of varietals and vintages the cellar has to offer.
Join this tour for a great way to savour some of Sydney’s most innovative beer and wine.
- Throw real axes
- Real craft beer
- Find out how its made