A full day of craft beer discovery around Australia’s capital. Sample one-of-a-kind Australian beers and enjoy a great lunch too!
- 6 hours of awesome brewery touring around Australias capital city
- Spend the day with your enthusiastic brewery tour guide uncovering Canberras best breweries
- Sample the best of the capitals vibrant craft brewery scene
- Enjoy a great lunch on this ultimate Canberra brewery tour
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
The capital’s vibrant brewery scene is filled with brewers offering both the classic and some fun creations incorporating original flavours and unexpected twists to their beers.
Uncover Canberra’s best breweries as you spend a day with your enthusiastic brewery guide on a tour that will take you around 6 of Canberra’s finest.
Here’s a flavour of what is on offer.
The Bentspoke Brewing Co. - Stainless steel dominates the decor of Canberra’s newest brewery, with a distinctive bicycle theme.
Capital Brewing Co. - This brewery is all about the people, being 100 percent owned by its employees. Its beers pay homage to the weather and the great outdoors as they celebrate the four seasons.
The Old Canberra Inn - When you step inside the Old Canberra Inn you walk into a living piece of pioneer history. Built-in 1857 the OCI (as it’s known to Canberrans) serves fresh locally sourced food and a regular rotation of craft beers, making it a perfect lunch-stop.
Zierholz Premium Brewing - This German-inspired brewer brings a little bit of European class to the industrial suburb.
And then there's the Wig and Pen and The Durham Castle Arms - this is the perfect way to end your tour.