Whether it's your first time (or your fifth), tandem skydiving over Newcastle is the perfect way to experience the ultimate thrill of freefall.
- Experience freefall at speeds of 220km/h
- Jump from Australia's highest jump altitude 14,000ft
- Step out of your comfort zone and push the boundaries
- Canopy over Newcastle for over 5 minutes
Skydive at Newcastle for the ultimate adrenalin rush starting at 14000 feet.
There’s nothing like skydiving over the beach. Drop from 14000 feet and free fall at over 200 kph for an incredible 60 seconds.
Your skydiving adventure begins with a safety briefing followed by a scenic plane ride to 14000ft. As the excitement builds, your expert instructor prepares you for the countdown and together you make the ultimate jump high above the coastline.
After you experience free fall reaching speeds of up to 220 kph for up to 60 seconds, your instructor pulls the chute and you soar like a bird for 5-7 minutes taking in the breathtaking views. If you are feeling brave, take control and steer the parachute – don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
- Your instructor fits you with fly skydive pants and the latest technology harness before taking you through your skydive training.
- Board the plane for your ride to height over Byron Bay taking in the breathtaking views of the coast
- Jumping from 14000ft, you will feel the air rushing past you as you fly back to earth at approximately 220km/ hour.
- Receive a signed certificate from your instructor, as a memento of the adrenaline charged occasion.
- Experience the true feeling of skydiving with one awesome unbeatable mad minute of freefall
- Take the controls of your parachute guided by your instructor
- Once the parachute is open gently float back to earth during the 4 to 5 minute parachute ride
- All equipment and briefings plus membership to the Australian Parachute Federation are included
- RELAX - you are attached to an experienced and professional skydive instructor
- Skydiving from a height of 14,000ft gives you a whole minute of freefall, 60 seconds of screams
- Less than 1-hours drive from Sydney, you'll be joining NSW's only beach skydive centre
- Enjoy the surfing, sunshine, BBQ areas, beachfront cafes and bars after you jump.
- Experience a wedding proposal like no other
- Experience the thrill of freefall over beautiful North Wollongong beach. See the coast line from Jervis Bay all the way up to Manly
- Jump from Australia's highest jump altitude of 14,000ft
- Includes 1 bunch mixed seasonal flowers, a bottle of champagne plus a shared combo DVD and photo package