Skydive and see Byron Bay from up to 14000ft and experience freefall in a skydiving tandem jump high above Australia's most easterly point.
- Your instructor fits you with fly skydive pants and the latest technology harness before taking you through your skydive training
- Board the plane for your ride to height over Byron Bay taking in the breathtaking views of the coast
- Jumping from up to 15000ft, you will feel the air rushing past you as you fly back to earth at approximately 220km/ hour.
- Receive a skydive certificate, as a memento of the adrenaline charged occasion
Experience the best of both worlds as you prepare to try sky diving tandem over Byron Bay and experience the breath-taking beauty of both coastal and mountain range views.
When you walk in the door, you will be greeted by our friendly staff who will take you through some paperwork before meeting your experienced tandem skydive instructor. Your instructor will fit you with our free fly skydive pants and latest technology harness and take you through your skydive training for approximately a 20 minutes.
Your instructor will control all of your equipment so you can just enjoy the ride! Then you will board the plane for your ride to height over Byron Bay taking in the breathtaking views of the coast and mountain ranges. On board with the crew, feel your excitement building in anticipation. Then the door of the plane will open and your amazing skydive begins: an exhilarating rush of adrenaline as you exit the plane!
In freefall you will feel the air rushing past you and see our amazing coastal views as you fly back to earth at approximately 220km/hour. Then your canopy will open and you fly back to the drop zone. As a memento of the occasion, you receive a signed certificate from your instructor to take home and share with family and friends.
The feeling of falling out of the plane The gentlemen Craig I jumped with was also very friendly & made my experience very enjoyable.
- RELAX - you are attached to an experienced and professional skydive instructor
- Skydiving from a height of 14,000ft gives you a whole minute of freefall, 60 seconds of screams
- Less than 1-hours drive from Sydney, you'll be joining NSW's only beach skydive centre
- Enjoy the surfing, sunshine, BBQ areas, beachfront cafes and bars after you jump.