Join 4th Generation Oyster farmers as you glide the Clyde River in search of practical insight into Australia's Oyster Coast.
- Oyster tasting right where the Oysters are farmed
- Kayak the Clyde River National Park and oyster farms
- Full safety gear provided together with full instruction by experienced guides
- Oyster growers talks and tastings
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
The great Clyde River Estuary system is renowned as one of the more successful oyster farming areas on the South Coast of NSW.
Join us for a gentle paddle in a kayak and find out what oyster farming is all about. You can taste the romance of the finest oysters from the purest Australian waters. Learn about local oyster cultivation techniques, the science and varieties from Jade, Greg and Enola - oyster farmers from the area. You can even kayak through the tranquil oyster farms to witness life on the Clyde River.
Starting with an introduction to the kayak equipment and a paddle practice, you'll soon be slipping on to the calm, smooth waters of the Clyde River. Paddle to the Oyster Shed on Wray Street. It's here local farmers offer up some talks, tastings and oysters for sale.
Load them up and continue paddling through working oyster farms and packing sheds. Share in the delights of the area and return with your bounty of oysters ready for the evening munchies.