Indulge in your own chartered flight with a private helicopter tour above the skies of the Gold Coast.
- Swoop across the Gold Coast on a 10-minute flight in your private helicopter
- Exhilarating sight-seeing with commentary from your pilot
- See far-flung attractions like the Tweed River or the Cook Island Aquatic Reserve
- If you like, you can create your own custom flight plan with us
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Travelling in your private helicopter must be the ultimate luxury. Now you can experience it too with this VIP flight.
For a romantic tour for two, this is the way to see the Gold Coast from the privacy of your helicopter. Customise your sight-seeing plan with us to make this a special trip, or let us take you on the best aerial tour of the Gold Coast.
Your Airbus AS350 will take off at the Gold Coast airport and climb gradually above the lush valley where the Tweed River runs. Now you’re in the skies; we suggest heading south to see Byron Bay and the beaches at Surfer’s Paradise. Track out across the waves to Cook Island Aquatic Reserve, where you’ll get a chance to see dolphins, sharks, and perhaps even whales.
The helicopter begins its descent at Fingal Headland, with its unique rock formation resembling a giant hedgehog. Your helicopter then banks north to head up the coast. At the world-famous Snapper Rocks, home of the Quiksilver Pro surfing competition, see how the surfers ride the gigantic waves rolling in from the Pacific Ocean. Zoom past Kirra Beach and up to Bilinga, before your pilot banks the aircraft left and returns to Coolangatta.
It’s a thrilling ride above the sights of the Gold Coast, and it’s yours to enjoy on your own private VIP helicopter.