The perfect helicopter tour to see the realm of Surfers Paradise and to enjoy a unique perspective of the city, 1500ft in the air!
- A fun day out where you experience a ride in a Helicopter flying at 500ft then ascending 1500ft
- Fully qualified and experienced pilot
- Have fun photographing various sights that make up the Gold Coast
- Perfect for couples and friends to enjoy together
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Taking off from the Gold Coast Airport, we track north along the beach at 500 feet. We rush by the high rise towers of Surfers Paradise.
At the same time, you get to see the Gold Coast icons like Jupiter’s Casino, the towering Q1 Building, Sea World and the Mega Yachts at Marina Mirage Marina.
At Main Beach, we climb and return at 1,500 feet, to track overhead Surfers Paradise and fly by the top of the Q1 Tower.
Look far below to see the 895 km of human-made canals that meander all over the Coast. Look west, and you can see Mount Warning and the lush green hinterland, before touching back down at the Gold Coast Airport.
This flight is the best way to see the extensive human-made canals and waterfront homes of the Gold Coast, as well as our fabulous beaches and lush green hinterland. Come and experience it for yourself, from a totally different perspective.