An evening of theatrical performance and mystery awaits at this stunning setting inside the grounds of Werribee Park Mansion.
- Enjoy a night of mystery at the authentic Werribee Park Mansion
- Delight as the servants, Maggie and Mr. Duncan, help you discover what haunts the mansion
- Share in the laughter with the fun antics and personalities of Maggie and Mr. Duncan
- Includes a glass of bubbly or soft drink and a few treats
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Set in the 19th century and based on the true story of the Chirnside family, the play “What Was That” is a mystery night tour performance that is truly captivating.
Set in the historic Werribee Mansion, the play flourishes with a unique atmosphere. You could be forgiven for thinking you are right back in July 1908 inside the home of the Chirnside family.
July 1908 is just weeks after the death of Mary Chirnside. Her death was the result of a horrific accident. The house has taken on a new air - things are moving, people are hearing strange noises and even seeing ghostly figures.
What are those sounds in the mansion? Who lived here? What was that?
Two servants remain, Maggie and Mr Duncan, and they have kept their sense of humour, which they share with you while they help you explore the mystery that is Werribee Park mansion.
During the play, you get to explore the mansion and its many restored rooms. You even get to sit around the grand dining table, a table that is out of bounds for the general public. Wait, what was that?