Revel in this indulgent workshop devoted to the perfectly sweet world of chocolate - a 4-hour advanced workshop where you learn to create the best chocolate temptations.
- Aimed at those that have more than basic understanding of working with chocolate
- Learn how to create curls, collars, shards and amazing chocolate flowers
- Create cake and dessert decorations using yummy chocolate
- Small class sizes enable you to get lots of attention and hands on experience with the chocolate making equipment
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Begin your 4-hour advanced chocolate course with a talk from our chocolatier who is there with you every step of the way.
You'll learn how to create chocolate curls, cake collars, shards, use transfer sheets and find out hot to colour chocolate. Then there are the chocolate flowers and roses that you'll create using special modelling chocolate.
Using the supplied two sponge cakes, learn how to decorate and coat them using ganache based icing or chocolate gloss coating.
These workshops are very hands-on and therefore very limited with only 4 to 6 participants per session. It's a fun and relaxed 4-hour class that's both informative and educational. The hardest part is resisting eating the chocolates - they are far too tempting to make it all the way home.