Come face-to-face with the largest mammal on the planet, when you climb aboard on a whale-watching experience like no other, to meet this giant of the deep.
- Prepare for an all-day adventure on the high seas to meet the Blue Whale.
- Head out to Perth Canyon, a mysterious hotspot that's larger than the Grand Canyon.
- Be awed by the incredible size of these gentle giants.
- Enjoy a complete range of beverages and snacks throughout your day.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
The Blue Whale. Unrivalled in size, grace, or mystery. These visitors from the deepest oceans await your arrival, to give you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to witness them in their natural habitat. With some measuring more than 30m in length, nothing compares to watching one of these magnificent giants breach the surface the first time.
Departing from Fremantle, enjoy the sights of Rottnest Island, before setting course for the world-famous Perth Canyon, an area larger in size than the Grand Canyon itself. Once there, prepare to meet the rarest whale of them all, as it rises from the ocean’s depths, to greet you face-to-face in a once in a lifetime opportunity.
As this is an all-day experience, it wouldn’t be complete without a full line-up of food and drinks for your enjoyment. With morning tea, lunch and afternoon included, there’s nothing for you to do, except to sit back and enjoy one of the greatest moments of your life.