You will never be more prepared for the endless excitement of catching your first wave, than with a complete introduction to surfing.
- Exclusive classes aimed specifically at young ones.
- A low instructor-to-student ratio ensures maximum participation and fun.
- A genuine taste of what surfing is all about.
- Includes all the equipment, knowledge and excitement your child will need.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Kelly Slater. Layne Beachley. Corky Carroll. Famous names in one of the most exciting sports on the planet. Yet they all started with their very first lesson, board in hand and ready to discover the excitement of surfing waves.
Your child is teamed up with an experienced instructor and taken through all the ins and outs of what surfing is about. Safety is paramount, which is why no student is taken to the water until they master the basics, learn the board, and know how to identify the hazards in the water.
Conducted on one of the best beaches on the Gold Coast, our low instructor-to-student ratio ensures your child will receive the maximum attention with all the components of the class. Learning to identify the board and its parts is just the beginning to what some call, “a life-long obsession”.
The class includes basic surf awareness, recognition of surfing hazards, learning to safely stand on a board and a host of other features, all designed to provide your child with the maximum exposure to this exciting sport. Is your child ready to get wet?