Check out 50 different species of fish on the Gold Coast by snorkelling this amazing site.
- Welcome to the best calm water dive site on the Gold Coast
- Swim among hundreds of beautiful fish and magical marine life
- Ease into your adventure with snorkelling guidance and inclusive transfers
- Relish free extras like hand-feeding fish or floating on a boogie board
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Love to explore the Gold Coast underwater ... but stay on top of the water? Wave Break Island is a fantastic snorkelling site that’ll make your dreams come true. It boasts one of the highest fish to area ratios in Australia - 50 different species in depths from 0–15 metres.
Explore all Wave Break’s got to offer. Get in the water! Our guide will help you learn or brush up on the basics of snorkelling. Just want to float about? We’ve also got boogie boards with view holes. Basically, there’s no chance you’ll miss a thing.
Many of the fish school in their hundreds and are very people-friendly. There are excellent opportunities for underwater photography and fish feeding abound.
This location has minimum swell and maximum seclusion from other activities too. Finally, did we mention a beautiful beach to relax on? Go on, effortlessly improve your health and fitness. We’ll drop you back where we picked you up from. You’ll be thinking on this great time for years to come.