Skydive the Yarra Valley - fly like a bird, soar like a plane when you experience this 15,000ft freefall adventure.
- Parachute at a first-class centre that's the closest 15,000-feet jump facility to Melbourne
- Be awe-inspired at the spectacular views of the Yarra Valley
- Marvel at the 60 seconds of freefall you'll experience before your chute begins to help you float to the ground
- Feel comfortable knowing your tandem partner is experienced and will keep you safe
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
When you arrive at the skydiving facility, your tandem instructor walks you through everything you can expect from your skydive. From what to expect when you board the plane, to the big jump, freefall and landing.
Your tandem instructor is a member of the Australian Parachute Federation and has completed 100s of jumps. So you know you're in safe hands.
Once suited up, you're taken to practice exiting the plane. This is the easy bit. But with the practice over, it's time to board the plane and head into the air.
As you leave the airport, there's some fantastic scenery of the Yarra Valley down below. At near jump altitude, the nerves buzzing, it's time to make the big jump. A leap of faith.
Freefall for about 60 seconds. It feels like riding a big wave. Once your chute is pulled, gently glide through the air, as you head toward a safe landing back on Earth.
All my experiences that i booked have been great. More to come Thankyou