Tandem skydiving with views of Melbourne is the ideal way to experience the ultimate thrill of freefall and no experience is necessary - almost anyone can do it!
- Experience the thrill of freefall over St Kilda beach with view of Melbourne CBD and the picturesque Mornington Peninsula
- Jump from Australia's highest jump altitude of 15,000ft
- Freefall at speeds up to 220km/h for 60 seconds
- Help steer your parachute in for a gentle landing
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
After check-in, gear up and your safety briefing, we take you in our air-conditioned bus to Moorabbin Airport. Here you board one of our speedy aircraft for your flight to height!
The scenic ride to jump altitude takes in views of the historic Melbourne CBD, as well as picturesque views of Port Phillip Bay and the Mornington Peninsula! Once the lights go green it's jump time.
Securely attached to a professional tandem instructor, you exit the plane for 60 seconds of life-changing freefall. Smile, scream, wave and take in the spectacular views up to 15,000ft above the beach.
Your instructor activates your parachute at a predetermined height after which you'll soar serenely like a bird for approximately 5 minutes. If you're feeling brave you can take control of the steering until your instructor brings you in to land.
Beat your fears, push your personal boundaries and step outside your comfort zone, once you've taken the plunge you will feel like you can achieve anything.