Take a fascinating guided tour on restricted access Goat Island, and relish a scrumptious barbeque buffet lunch overlooking stunning Sydney Harbour.
- Harbour cruise on-board a traditional vessel
- Professional local tour guide to share fascinating stories and facts about Sydney now and then
- Fascinating convict buildings and stories on restricted access harbour island.
- Unlimited bubby, juices and water plus enjoy a lunch served overlooking the Harbour Bridge and city
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Join us on a magnificent, traditional vessel that's been beautifully restored for your comfort and enjoyment.
For the first leg of your tour, set sail to Goat Island. Here a personal guided tour takes you on harbour island where you take in Australia's most important and intact convict built buildings.
Hear ghastly and gruesome tales of punishment, deaths and escapes, all with a backdrop of the best views of Sydney Harbour.
During the Castles phase, you cruise past some of the wealthiest and most prestigious suburbs in Australia and take in the harbour side castles. There's the luxury residences of movie stars, the most expensive property in the country and also lots of history to take in covering the history of beautiful Kirribilli and Admiralty House.
During your tour, enjoy champagne, water and juices plus a lunch whilst cruising Sydney Harbour.
Towards the end of the cruise we sail under the Harbour Bridge and back into Campbell's Cove.