Explore the Brunswick River by kayak led by enthusiastic, local nature guides that know the environment and what it hides.
- Learn how to paddle a kayak. No prior experience required
- Expert guide and surf lifesaver to teach you kayaking and share insights of this wonderful area
- Photos included and available for download following the adventure
- Snorkel if conditions are suitable
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Join a passionate team of local surf lifesavers for an unforgettable kayaking experience.
The Brunswick River is one of the most beautiful river systems in New South Wales. It's perfect on the top of the tide when the waters create a crystal clean and calm oasis for kayaking in.
And you'll Kayak along its peaceful waters where the only interruption is from local sea birds and wildlife calling out as you cruise by.
Gently paced, almost laid back, your kayaking adventure takes in nature and the clean salty air. You paddle past dunes that separate the river from the beach while enjoying the stunning coastal scenery.
The entire trip is guided by local nature enthusiasts who lead you along and point out local features of the environment.
Take a break on the river bank for a swim and a snack before winding up your tour and heading back to the real world.