Traverse the Yarra River with up to 10 friends or enjoy an intimate cruise with a loved one – this eco-friendly boat offers a unique way to spend time together.
- Eco friendly in every way low noise, no fumes
- Take in Melbournes landmarks free from the hustle and bustle
- Seats 10 passengers comfortably, fridge, champagne bucket, stereo, even a USB
- A perfect day or night to spend on the water
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Relax on the Yarra with friends or a loved one without disruption whilst enjoying Melbourne's feature landmarks from the Botanical Gardens, Federation Square to the MCG.
This eco-boat is nearly silent, there are no fumes and it has everything you could ever want onboard. From a fridge, eskey, music system, soft seats, champagne buckets, glasses to a USB port. Every detail has been carefully thought through to make your time on the water a luxurious experience.
On the day, you'll be greeted and introduced to the Harvey A eco boat. The boat comfortably seats up to 10 people and requires no license to skipper.
After a safety briefing and introduction to the controls, you'll be amazed how easy it is to skipper the boat. It’s extremely quiet and you won't even know the motor is on.
Bring a picnic, champagne, view the sights, share time together, there are lots to do. Whether you're new to the river or a born and bred Melbournite, this is a fantastic way to explore the Yarra, its sights and all in complete comfort and style.