Go caving and climb into the truly adventurous underground world and explore a maze of underground boulder caves where you will find phosphorous glow worms, cave crickets and frogs!
- Receive a safety briefing and insights into the unusual granite boulder cave formations.
- Spend a total of 2-4 hours underground exploring the live caves
- Enjoy a morning tea and picnic lunch with your professional caving guides.
- Explore introductory caves with several exit points or only 2 exit points for the more adventurous
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Climb into the truly adventurous underground world and explore a maze of underground boulder caves. You'll find phosphorous glow worms, cave crickets and other weird and wonderful insects.
You'll start the day with a safety briefing and introduction to the equipment. Then the fun begins as you set off to view the unusual granite boulder cave formation, before exploring various parts of the cave system.
A total of 2 to 4 hours is spent underground exploring before surfacing.
During the caving you'll usually get wet and muddy although as the caves are at the head of a gully, they will not flood while you are underground.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.