Become the master of dirt and rough terrain in this fun combination of off-road rally driving - experience not one but two 4WD rally cars in this adrenaline-pumping thrill that gets you off the beaten track.
- Off road, dirt track offers the perfect place to learn how to drive a rally car
- 4 familiarisation laps in the co-drivers seat followed by 8 laps behind the wheel
- Fantastic choice of pro rally vehicles such as the Subaru WRX STi or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
- Includes a final heart pounding hot lap with your pro race co-driver at the wheel
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Your rally driving experience begins with a safety briefing and introduction to the challenging course. Choose between a Mitsubishi or Subaru Australian Rally Championship specification car for four familiarisation laps.
Your instructor drives the first four laps so you can learn how to drive through the racing lines at speed. Thinking ahead is vital as you need to start cornering well before you'd do in a road car.
Next take the wheel of the 4x4 and head onto the circuit for eight thrilling laps, with your coach beside you to help you get the most for your experience driving.
At the end of your drive, you'll be strapped into the co-driver's seat and taken for a humbling rally hot lap blast by a pro. These guys don't hold back.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
Excellent tutoring. Plenty of time in the car across the Evo, WRX and V8 Ute.