Become the master of dirt and rough terrain in this fun combination of off-road rally driving - experience not one but two 4WD rally cars in this adrenaline-pumping thrill that gets you off the beaten track.
- Off road, dirt track offers the perfect place to learn how to drive a rally car
- 4 familiarisation laps in the co-drivers seat followed by 8 laps behind the wheel
- Fantastic choice of pro rally vehicles such as the Subaru WRX STi or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
- Includes a final heart pounding hot lap with your pro race co-driver at the wheel
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Your rally driving experience begins with a safety briefing and introduction to the challenging course. Choose between a Mitsubishi or Subaru Australian Rally Championship specification car for 4 familiarisation laps.
Your instructor drives the first 4 laps so you can learn how to drive through the racing lines at speed. Thinking ahead is key as you need to start cornering well before you'd do in a road car.
Next take the wheel of the 4x4 and head onto the circuit for 8 thrilling laps, with your coach beside you to help you get the most for your experience driving.
At the end of your drive, you'll be strapped into the co-driver's seat and taken for a humbling rally hot lap blast by a pro. These guys don't hold back.