Get suited up and onto the ice for an up-close adventure with cheeky Gentoo and colourful King Penguins at SeaLife, Melbourne.
- Meet with the keepers behind the scenes at the Penguin Playground
- See King and Gentoo penguins up close
- Find out how the centre maintains the penguins icy habitat
- Includes all day admission to the aquarium
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Your adventure starts when you don Arctic clothing for this chilling experience! Then it’s straight behind the scenes for a 45-minute tour of the Penguin Playground.
An experienced keeper will tell you all about the cheeky little Gentoo penguins – the world’s fastest underwater swimmers! - and introduce you to the beautiful and majestic King penguins, second only in size to the Emperor penguins.
You will visit the penguin food preparation areas and veterinary station. And find out how the state of the art exhibit keeps super-cool for its sub-Antarctic residents.
Finish the day with a stroll around the aquarium at your leisure, as the entrance is included in your Penguin Pass.
Enjoy the Mermaid Garden, visit the Bay of Rays and see Pinjarra, one of Australia’s largest giant saltwater crocodiles in the Crocodile Lair. And perhaps stop off for some 4D Cinema, Ice Age style!