Melbourne Aquarium takes you on an awe-inspiring journey through 12 amazing zones of discovery.
- Enjoy daily animal feeds, diver presentations
- 12 amazing zones of discovery to experience
- Centrally located on the banks of the Yarra River
- Home to thousands of aquatic animals, including one of the worlds largest Saltwater Crocodiles
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Centrally located on the banks of the Yarra River, Melbourne Aquarium takes you on an awe-inspiring journey through 12 amazing zones of discovery.
Be mesmerised as you experience a rainbow of colours at Seahorse Pier and explore the depths of the Port Phillip Bay in Bay of Rays, home to the world’s only display of Elephant Sharks.
Croc Lair brings you face-to-face with Pinjarra, one of the largest of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles on display anywhere in the world, whilst Rainforest Adventure transports you to the leafy surrounds of Australia’s rainforests.
The underwater adventure continues into the depths of Australia’s oceans where an enchanting paradise awaits in Mermaid Garden. Soak up the breathtaking panoramic view as huge stingrays, massive sharks and thousands of multi-coloured marine animals swim by.
Penguin Playground completes the unforgettable experience where you can marvel as the majestic King and cheeky Gentoo Penguins slip and slide across the snow-covered ice.