Make a proper day of the life aquatic, rounding it off with a delicious lunch with a view!
- Discover diverse seascapes with just a single-day admission ticket
- Sup on a two-course lunch at Dundee's, alongside a glorious aquatic display
- Exclusive insight into the habitats and species of tropical North Queensland
- Get up close with the rare, elusive and deadly world beneath the sea
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Dive right in! The natural wonders of the Great Barrier Reef, Wet Tropics, Gulf Savannah and Cape York regions await. Located in the heart of Cairns, and accessible on foot or by bike, bus or car. Yet here’s a paradise for Australian animals and plants, many of which are endemic or threatened. Already well known for its environmental stewardship, the Cairns Aquarium will be your place of learning, fun and discovery for a day.
Welcome, you’ll be meeting some fantastic creatures from North Queensland. From flooded billabongs to ancient rainforests, you’ll travel the region’s natural environs in a jiffy. Immerse in a world of fascinating colour, strange adaptations and rare encounters. Learn just how amazing nature can be through our shows and talks. Or walk around on your own, following fishes and sharks. You’ll leave inspired and in love with these majestic and endearing sea critters.
Finally, settle down to a great lunch and beverage at our restaurant – complete with a vast aquatic display! Talk about great views. We are a fully accessible facility and welcome accredited guide/service dogs. Come see it for yourself.