During the early morning hours, you'll soar over the gorgeous Yarra Valley, a spectacular winery region just 50 minutes from Melbourne. With the wind at your back and the sun just rising, you'll make memories that last a lifetime.
- Participate in your balloon flight by helping to set up and take down the balloon optional
- One hour sunrise flight over the Yarra Valley
- Bring your camera to capture all the magnificent memories
- Take home a souvenir pack and a beautifully presented flight certificate.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
For your Yarra Valley balloon flight meet up with your pilot in the wee hours of the morning - about an hour and half an hour before sunrise.
After a briefing, you'll be taken to the launch site, where you can help prepare the hot air balloon ready for flight. This is entirely optional - you can also stand back and watch, but either way, have your camera at the ready. You'll want to capture this amazing process on film!
Once the balloon is ready, you'll step in, lift off and drift over the gorgeous Yarra Valley as it wakes.
During first light, you'll be able to enjoy the beauty of the area with its rolling hills, a patchwork of vines and surrounded by mountains.
Hot air ballooning over the Yarra Valley takes on a special feel in these early morning hours and we'll soak it up.
Once the flight is complete, you can help to pack away our beautiful balloon or if you'd like, sit back and watch as the balloon deflates. With the balloon packed away, we return back to where we began the morning.