Ride a horse along pristine beaches with a friend during the twilight hours in this exclusive and private trail ride.
- Begin your horse ride on the outskirts of Warrnambool, Victoria
- Receive instruction on how best to ride your horse and what to expect
- Enjoy a safe 1.5 hour ride with woolen sheep skins for your added comfort
- Take in the beauty of the coastline and the surrounding area
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Horse riding during the twilight hours is the perfect way to enjoy the beach, relax and learn some new skills while the sun goes down. And there's no better way than to enjoy a horse ride with a loved one or friend.
Perfect for the beginner to the more experienced riders, this 1.5-hour beach trail ride offers you a private ride led by an expert.
Immense yourselves in the delights and beauty of horse riding. You traversing sand dunes, swamps and the few remaining beaches where you can ride a horse.
The beach is a beautiful, deserted, pristine expanse of sand that stretches for 20km from Warrnambool to Port Fairy, without rocky outcrops or any other stops. Its the perfect place for horse riding.
With expert instruction from a qualified staff member, our specially bred horses cater to anyone from the anxious beginner to the very experienced rider. You can be assured of a great time horse riding at your own pace.