Saddle up for a 1-hour horse riding tour through woodlands with your nearest and dearest.
- Discover the natural heritage of Woodlands Historic Park on a 1-hour tour
- Engage with nature in untrampled but safe open parklands and forest
- Bond over quality time with your loved ones in serene surrounds
- Conveniently located from the airport and downtown Melbourne
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Consider it the family secret you’ll be happy to have. Welcome to Greenvale, just a hop and skip away from Melbourne. Pretty soon, you’ll be riding off down a woodlands trail. A grand adventure for a family of 4 awaits. The best part? No long drives or delays to getting whisked away. It’s only 5 minutes from Melbourne International Airport or 30 minutes from downtown Melbourne.
Woodlands Historic Park covers 820 hectares of grassland and bushland. Get unbelievably close to the great Australian outdoors; it's wildlife and their habitats. This spectacular location doesn’t just look amazing. It’s a big part of local history, nature and culture.
Imagine yourselves as European settlers in the 1840s. Much of the landscape and wildlife remains in its original condition. Still standing is the park’s 150-year old homestead and its Indigenous flora and fauna. Observe the local area of wildlife with your family. You’ll surely have an enriching and exciting time discovering all the land offers.