From the rainforest to the beach and the open paddock, this Jurassic Park-like experience is certain to thrill.
- A 2-hour experience that covers the greatest hits of Cape Tribulation on horseback
- Friendly guides and good-natured horses make smooth riding for riders of all levels
- Spectacular views of open paddocks and Mount Sorrow, plus grand photo opportunities
- Inclusive of all riding equipment
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
This 2-hour horse riding experience takes you through beach, rainforest, wild country and mountains. It’s quite the Jurassic Park-type adventure!
Have a little more experience? Go faster and canter your horse. Beginners can walk or try a little trot.
You set off from the stables, with a friendly guide leading the way. Begin by winding your way through the oldest rainforest in the world. Journey through vast plains, and soaring mountains towering up above. Finally, you’ll be refreshed by the beauty of Myall Beach. And before you enter the ocean? We’ll take the opportunity to get some great photos in this serene environment.
Do we like to get horses in the ocean? We love to, providing there is clear visibility in the water. And fortunately, we enjoy reef protection from elements of nature on this beach.
Ready to enjoy a beautiful day out on horseback? We sure are.