Gallop along the beach with the only horse ride in Cape Tribulation as the world comes to life.
- Enjoy a 2-hour morning horse ride for all riders and levels
- Trot into the surf for picturesque views
- Create unique memories of Daintree National Park and Myall Beach
- Leave with beautiful snapshots of you riding your horse on the beach
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Are you a beginner, intermediate or an experienced rider? No matter, folks of all stripes will love riding on our well-trained horses.
Begin your morning at the stable with our friendly guides. Then wind your way through the oldest rain forest in the world.
See the Daintree National Park by morning light and get on its best side. Then, be pleasantly surprised by the beauty of Myall Beach. Wait up, and we’ll get some great photos too.
You might get to enter the ocean. We like to get horses trotting in the surf when there is clear visibility, and it is safe to do so. A reef shelters us from the elements of nature.
You can ride faster than a walk if you have the experience while novices may want to ride along with a trusted horse and guide. Whatever your level of experience, you're guaranteed an enjoyable experience from canter to trot.