A two-and-a-half hour guided walking history tour of the Rocks in Sydney with a drink at each pub stop.
- A 2.5 hour walking tour of the historic Rocks in Sydneys city centre
- Have a drink with your guide in four of Sydneys oldest pubs
- Tread in the footsteps of convicts, larrikin gangs and locals of the past
- More stories, myths and legends than you can pack into two and a half hours of fun
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Explore Sydney’s history and pubs as your guide takes you on a 2½ hour walking tour of the Rocks, Sydney - a neighbourhood of historic laneways in the shadow of Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Stroll through the alleys and cobbled streets of The Rocks as you hear stories of Australia’s first European settlement from your historical guide. Sample some of the neighbourhood’s finest libations as you learn about the gangs, hauntings and legends of the past.
Find out how beer quelled the rum rebellion; where the bubonic plague started and how it was controlled. Learn about the Larrikin Gangs that ruled the Rocks; hear about the fight for the Rocks, Sydney’s oldest pub; discover what the ‘6 O’Clock Swill is’. Visit Sydney’s most former haunted place (go on – dare you!), and hear more stories, myths and legends than you can pack into two and a half hours of fun.
Your tour takes approximately two and a half hours and finishes at an iconic pub in The Rocks, where you can join your tour mates and other revellers for a meal and another beer…or two.
- Throw real axes
- Real craft beer
- Find out how its made