Grab a group of friends for some axe-throwing fun before visiting 2 of Sydney’s exciting breweries.
- Have fun with your mates as you throw real axes at an indoor range
- Sample artisanal beers at the best breweries Sydney has to offer
- Learn more about beer tasting and the art and science of making beer
- Stop for lunch at one of Sydneys unique craft beer pubs
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
What better way to go back to the middle ages than some old-time weaponry and really good beer? Take this tour to experience some axe-throwing action, followed by a visit to 2 breweries to sample a range of the world-class ales and lagers that Sydney’s most exciting breweries are producing.
First, have some safe yet visceral fun at a purpose-built indoor axe-throwing range. It’s like darts, but with axes. Channel the warrior within as you hurl hatchets at the bullseye. After some practice and getting a feel for the heft of your hatchets, play in a tournament against your friends to find out who walks away with the championship.
After chucking your axes, enjoy lunch at one of Sydney’s famous craft beer pubs. Next, venture away from the high street to discover breweries hidden in Sydney’s laneways. At each venue, we guide you through a tasting session, and discuss ingredients, brewing techniques, styles and just general cool beer stuff!
Join this tour for some good clean fun with axes and ales. It’s time to get medieval with your mates!