Prepare a full Italian menu with this cooking class that celebrates all that is important in Italian food with chefs trained by renowned chef, Luciana Sampogna.
- Prepare a full Italian menu under the guidance of Luciana Sampogna
- During your class learn how to make either fresh pasta or be introduced to bread making
- Ask questions as you go and learn from an experienced and renowned chef
- Enjoy a full Italian meal while sampling wine
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
All the respected Food Magazines, including Gourmet Traveller, Delicious, Vogue and Good Living, have recommended this authentic Italian cooking class - it's not one to miss!
Let Luciana Sampogna's chefs lead you in the preparation of a full Italian menu that celebrates all that is important in Italian food. Luciana is a well respected and internationally renowned chef, trained by the famous Simili Sisters in Italy.
You're taken through making fresh pasta from scratch and turning it into a delightful tagliatelle. You serve it up with delicate spinach pesto, ravioli with ricotta and mint leaves. Plus a unique recipe for tomato sauce, a seasonal risotto, a classic meat dish and dessert.
You prepare everything from scratch - from the dough to the final result.
Along the way, learn all the secrets of traditional Italian cooking. Then relax around the dining table, enjoy fine wine and of course, taste what one could only describe as an Italian feast!
Leave inspired and with the confidence to enjoy Italian cooking.
- Throw real axes
- Real craft beer
- Find out how its made