Ready to cook up a barbie but want to go beyond the usual charred steak and sausages - then this may be the master class just for you.
- Professional tips, tricks and short cuts from our expert chefs in a great social environment
- Find out from expert chefs the important approach to temperatures and resting meats
- Hands on demonstrations and active participation
- Learn about the many BBQ myths and secrets
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Want to learn some great new recipes to amaze your friends and astound your family when you next fire up the barbie? Then you're in the right place to cook up some of the best BBQ food you've ever tasted.
Our chefs cover all the crucial areas from getting the right temperature to resting meats. The BBQ demonstrations help you understand all the techniques, which you can then put into action by helping prepare, cook and serve the dishes.
Cook BBQ Tandoori Port Kebabs to the more complex BBQ Cap Grim Sirloin with rocket, caramelised onion and balsamic.
And of course, a BBQ wouldn't be the same without tasting what you've created. Enjoy all that is on offer and receive an interesting two-part wine tutorial matched to your food.
After this 2.5 hour class, you'll be ready to return home to create BBQ meals that are sure to impress.
- Throw real axes
- Real craft beer
- Find out how its made