Learn to cook some delicious BBQ dishes in a fun and interactive cooking class with plenty of professional tips, tricks and shortcuts from our expert chefs.
- Learn how to produce mouth-watering, fall off the bone meat every time you have a BBQ
- Learn from expert chefs the important approach to temperatures and resting meats
- Hands-on demonstrations help you create some outstanding dishes, and you get to enjoy them
- Learn about the many BBQ myths and secrets
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
If you’re a meat-lover and fancy yourself cooking steaks and roasts on the BBQ, or if your meat tends to look more ‘charred’ than char-grilled, then this BBQ Meat Class is just the class for you. You’ll learn to cook your basic meats to perfection on the BBQ.
On arrival to your cooking class, enjoy a cold beer or soft drink and place your apron on. Your chefs will discuss the format of the day and introduce the delicious menu. It includes The Spice Tailor Tandoori Chicken with Kachumber wrapped in Paratha, BBQ Bass Strait Beef Sirloin with Field Mushrooms and Porcini Butter BBQ Greek Style Lamb with Fat Roasted Potato and Kale Salad
As a group, start creating the first course after an initial demonstration. You'll get involved in the production, and barbecuing process, then enjoy your creations. Next, embark on creating salads and sides for your meats. It's now time to carve and serve the meats and sit and enjoy.