An incredible flight in a Russian YAK 52 complete with original colours, instrumentation and radios - experience amazing, gut wrenching wild aerobatics or something milder. It's up to you.
- Fly with an experienced pilot with 35 minutes spent in a Russian YAK 52
- Enjoy the ride as your pilot takes you through some exciting aerobatic manoeuvres
- Powering this formidable aircraft is a 360hp, 9 cylinder supercharged radial engine
- Dare you try some advanced aerobatics or stick with the mild ones or even take the controls yourself?
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
For nerves and stomachs that can cope with the extreme excitement, this YAK 52 aerobatic adventure is sure to topple your gyros.
After a briefing from your experienced pilot, board the YAK 52. Straps on tight. Final checks and clearance from air traffic control, your pilot throttles up for taking off.
Rising to a safe dizzy height, your pilot performs several head-spinning moves and sequences, designed to thrill even the most die-hard of fliers.
Starting gently, each aerobatic manoeuvre steadily increases your resistance. It's all preparation because before long you move onto the most hair-raising of manoeuvres.
Could it be "wet your pants" time? Don't worry; you are in constant contact with your pilot. If it gets too much, you can lower the pace. After all these YAKs were built to withstand high Gs and speed. They can push the limits of even the thirstiest of adrenaline junkies. Enjoy the thrill.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
- Enjoy seeing Melbourne in a new and different way, from the first light of day and with the wind at your back
- Optionally, help prepare the balloon for flight and help to take it down after
- Enjoy a complimentary souvenir pack and free hotel pickup