Build your sense of the car and road - spend a day practising vehicle dynamics through to braking technique and emergencies.
- Learn the right driving habits for a safer future on our roads
- Understand basic vehicle dynamics, car control and correct braking techniques
- Includes a classroom and practical component covering road safety concepts, skid handling and the principles of defensive driving
- Teaches you everything you need to know to keep yourself safe on the road
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Presented in a relaxed, friendly and supportive environment, this driving course aids drivers with an understanding of vehicle dynamics, methods of car control from seating, vision, to steering.
Learn braking techniques for different setups including ABS and non-ABS vehicles, the causes of skidding, how to control a skid, and prevent it happening.
Regardless of your experience, the course raises your awareness in relation to speed, reaction times and stopping distances. You'll learn how your vehicle reacts in emergency situations and have fun along the way.
The practical component of this course is conducted on wet roads at suburban speeds. The classroom component covers driver attitude, basic road safety concepts and the key principals of defensive driving. This takes you through understanding how motivations and risk-taking behaviour can affect driver safety and the safety of other road users.
You’ll be amazed at what you’ll learn and you’ll have a great time learning it.