View whales in their natural habitat and experience the grace of this mighty mammal for the very first time.
- Exciting 3 to 4 hour eco tour
- Underwater hydrophone so you can hear the whales communicate
- Large 75ft vessel with generous viewing platform and large covered open deck
- If no whales are encountered, you get another trip free
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Set sail on the ocean waves for a sightseeing tour that brings you up close for the first time to giant whales.
From the 75-foot vessel, you get the best view in the house exploring the Indian Ocean. A large, open viewing platform means you have rail side views of the whales.
Blue whales, humpback whales and sperm whales are just some of the species that are encountered on the tour. You can hear them communicating using the hydrophone that sits just below the waterline. Then all of a sudden, a sighting.
Practically at water level, you can see the whales as they appear very close to the vessel. And there’s a good chance that a whale breaches. Jumping high out of the water and then slapping back down. Sometimes they twirl as they breach. It’s communication in action.
Eco tours don’t get better than this. Bring your camera, it’s a once in a lifetime adventure and an experience you never forget.