Prepare for an adventure of a life time and enjoy a taste of aviation as it used to be in the good old days of open cockpit and bi-planes. Flight jacket, helmet, goggles and its chocks away chaps!
- Receive a pre-flight briefing from your fully trained pilot.
- Take a flight that lasts for up to 30 minutes in an award winning 1940s WWI Tiger Moth.
- Enjoy magnificent views of Williamstown or Werribee and surroundings.
- Prepare yourself to experience some exciting yet mild aerobatic manoeuvres in your vintage Tiger Moth.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Don a Biggles-style flying jacket, a headset and goggles. And prepare for a Tiger Moth adventure as it was in the good old days.
Strap into the front seat of the 1940s vintage Tiger Moth plane. Your pilot sits behind and prepares the bi-plane for take-off.
With traffic clearance, the signal is given. The prop spins into action, and the familiar sound of the Tiger Moth engine immerses you in a bygone era.
Chocks away chaps! Tally-ho!
Once airborne your pilot puts the plane on a planned course towards the coast, gaining height as you go.
Take in the gorgeous views. You can see so much up here.
Time for hair-raising aerobatics? From barrel rolls to loops and turns, it’s the ultimate thrill-a-minute, roller coaster ride. Not too wild but just perfect for toppling the gyros.
You are in the air for a full 30 minutes. Enough to enjoy the scenery and to feel what it was like for the flying aces of yesteryear.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
Awesome plane ride loved the barrell rolls. Thank you for a magical day