Ghost tour and supper followed by a 3-hour paranormal investigation of Pentridge Prison and overnight stay in original prison cells.
- 3-hour paranormal investigation of the iconic Pentridge Prison
- Visit the cells of notorious gangsters Chopper Reed and Squizzy Taylor
- Experience the final moments of the last man to be hanged in Australia
- Confront your fears with an overnight stay in the original prison cells
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Your evening starts with a ghost tour of the prison. Walk in the footsteps of some of Australia’s most notorious criminals. Discover the remains of Ned Kelly and see where Ronald Ryan spent his final moments before becoming the last man to be hanged in Australia.
Then, with your senses tingling (and assuming you still have an appetite!) enjoy a light supper in prison before setting up a series of experiments designed to help make contact with the other side. Paranormal investigators use both electronic and more traditional forms of divination. So you'll have the best chance of seeing and hearing glimpses of the former inhabitants of this iconic prison.
Topped by a sleepover in the original prison cells, this 12-hour extravaganza will leave you thrilled, chilled and brimming with stories about the Wet Cells, the Gallows and the spine-tingling prison burial ground.
The Pentridge Prison overnight experience is 100 per cent authentic and involves a stay in original unrenovated cells. Bring your mattress or camp bed and sleeping bag with you, plus warm clothes and a torch - you’ll be in for a rough night!
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.