Redoak is home to Australia’s most awarded brewery, so it should come at no surprise that they want to share how brewing is done well.
- Be introduced to real craft beer
- Taste different beer styles, and evaluate different beer qualities
- Understand how to match beer with food, and
- Learn about the beer ingredients, brewing process and what makes a good beer
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Beer and Food 101 - Enjoy a 5-course degustation menu, as we call it at Redoak, with each small dish matched or paired to a different beer. Hear first hand from the Redoak brew crew and chef about their insights into beer and food.
Like wine, beer deserves a place on the table with food and you will see why.
During the class, you learn all about real craft beers, their different qualities, ingredients and what goes into the brewing process.
You will come away with an understanding of the essential qualities, styles, aromas and flavours of individual beers to better appreciate real craft beers! Oh.. and you get to try a few out too.
- Throw real axes
- Real craft beer
- Find out how its made