Come and observe dolphins in their natural surroundings on a boat as we transverse Port Phillip Bay.
- Join a professionally trained crew at Sorrento Pier for an extraordinary day with the dolphins .
- Watch closely as the dolphins swim towards and alongside the vessel.
- You're in good company with this advanced ecotourism accredited business
- Enjoy time with the dolphins as they swim and play around the boat.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Watching dolphins in their natural environment is an amazing, magical and memorable experience.
Now you can join a small group on a fully licensed vessel where you can observe and learn about wild bottlenose dolphins in Port Phillip Bay. And you are in good hands, with an experienced and knowledgeable crew to ensure that you have an unforgettable adventure.
Reef and seals are often part of our trips, so be prepared to see and experience much more than just dolphins. The variety of wildlife encountered depends on many factors but as our boat has been operating in Port Phillip Bay since the mid-1980s, both dolphins and seals are familiar and comfortable with us. This increases the prospects of having great interactions. In fact, we have an enviable dolphin sighting success rate of almost 95 percent.
Seeing dolphins is just magical. Better get the camera ready.