Get in the water and up close to these intrepid and playful creatures - a swim with dolphins is an experience not to be missed
- Meet the dolphins in a specially designed vessel with an award winning, ecotourism operator
- Put on your wetsuit, mask and snorkel and get ready for an underwater experience of a lifetime.
- Suddenly the water is filled with whistles, splashes and laughter - human and dolphin
- Includes wetsuits and snorkeling gear and a light lunch and refreshments.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Take a boat trip and discover the amazing dolphin in its natural habitat. See mothers nursing new born calves, find out how dolphins use stingrays to catch their dinner or watch the boys showing off for the ladies.
Your adventure begins with cruising Rockingham's sheltered bays and islands in search of any of the 180 local dolphins that your crew have come to know as friends. Before long the first dolphin sighting is made. The engines are cut to let the dolphins know we are keen to play!
An excited buzz takes over the boat as the crew ensures you're fully prepared to enter the water. Zip your wetsuits up, masks and snorkels on and make your way to the swim deck- it's time to get wet! Sleek, silvery grey dorsal fins start breaking the surface of the water within metres of the back of the boat.
Suddenly, you are surrounded by flashing grey torpedoes and the water is filled with whistles, splashes and laughter- both human and dolphin. They don't do tricks and we don't feed them, we simply spend some time enjoying each other's company....it's a wild encounter!
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.