Skydive from Nagambie and freefall towards the earth in tandem at mind-blowing speeds well over 200 km per hour.
- Prepare for your jump with a briefing conducted with your fully qualified instructor.
- Take off, climb to 15000ft and skydive with an amazing 60 seconds of freefall travelling at 200 kph
- Your instructor opens the chute and you get to enjoy the beautiful countryside, lakes and wineries.
- All the necessary equipment is provided for a safe and fun day.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Tandem skydiving is the easiest way to experience the thrills and excitement of freefall skydiving.
Following a 15-minute briefing and practice runs, you are connected to an experienced freefall instructor who wears a parachute system designed for two.
A light aircraft takes you up to jump height, 15000ft above the clouds. There's lots of scenery to take in during the journey but then with nerves of steel... it's time to put your practice into action - get ready to jump!
The doors open. It's now or never. One giant leap from 15,000 ft and the next moment you experience 60 amazing seconds of freefall, travelling at speeds over 200 kph.
Initially, your stomach feels the fall but very quickly, within a breath, it's all about the amazing experience of freefall and 60 seconds feels like a very long time.
The excitement continues when your instructor opens the parachute allowing you to enjoy a canopy ride, viewing some of Australia's most beautiful combinations of rolling countryside, lakes and wineries. Will you be able to say, you did it?
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.