Go skydiving at Lower Light, near Adelaide and prepare for an adrenalin packed freefall from 15000ft where you reach crazy speeds of up to 200kmh.
- Instructors will take you through a 10-15 minute briefing before your jump
- Then its into your jump suit, followed by a safety harness
- Enjoy up to 60 seconds of adrenalin packed free-falling experience at up to speeds of 200kmh
- Photography and DVD are available as extras and payable on the day
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
After a safety briefing and training session, you'll begin your nail biting plane ride to reach the required altitude. As the plane approaches the right height, the roar of the engines softens and you realise your time has come.
It's now or never.
What follows is the free-fall from 15000ft - an experience where you reach speeds of 200kmh all the while strapped securely to a qualified instructor.
At 15,000ft, you can expect to free fall for 60 seconds but don't worry your stomach very quickly catches up with you and the feeling is awesome.
At a safe altitude the instructor deploys the parachute and you float gently into the landing zone. Awesome.