Skydive and see the Great Barrier Reef from 15,000ft and experience the feel of freefall in a sky diving tandem jump high above this spectacular region.
- Your instructor fits you with fly skydive pants and the latest technology harness before taking you through your skydive training.
- Board the plane for your ride to a height over the Reef taking in the breathtaking views of the coast.
- Jumping from 15,000ft, you will feel the air rushing past you as you fly back to earth at approximately 220km/ hour.
- Receive a skydive certificate, as a memento of the adrenaline charged occasion.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Experience the best of both worlds as you prepare to skydive over the Great Barrier Reef and take in the breath-taking beauty the coast, tropical rainforests and Cairns city.
You are greeted by our friendly staff before meeting your experienced tandem skydive instructor. Your instructor fits you with skydive pants and the latest technology harness and walks you through your skydive training for approximately 20 minutes.
You board the plane for your ride to height over the Great Barrier Reef taking in the breathtaking views of the coast. On board with the crew, feel your excitement building in anticipation. The door of the plane opens and your amazing skydive begins with an exhilarating rush of adrenalin!
In free fall you feel the air rushing past you as you fly back to earth at approximately 220km/hour. Then your canopy opens and you return to the drop zone.